SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» THE END OF DAYS
Tue Oct 17 2017, 20:16 by Miyako

» New guy with a question
Mon Oct 16 2017, 17:32 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Mon Oct 16 2017, 06:26 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 14 2017, 18:10 by Crumb

» Not sure if this place is still relevant, but here I am anyway!
Sat Oct 14 2017, 14:59 by Crumb

» Giantess Fantasys
Sat Oct 14 2017, 07:41 by Koyote

» Greetings from a real life small person
Mon Oct 09 2017, 17:14 by Crumb

» Client Download
Mon Oct 09 2017, 17:09 by Crumb

» Amber Comic cast?
Tue Oct 03 2017, 23:39 by Amber

Top posting users this week
Miyako

Crumb

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oceanna
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 03:04

I have been a sleep for along time at the bottom of the ocean. Always keeping to her self in the ocean not trusting the surfaces dwellers she has seen from the dephts of the ocean and surfacing to see what they were up to. As she watched them catching her the fish in nets that she called her friends but also fed upon them until this very day where she saw the humans catching and eating the fish she need to survive.

Oceanna would get very angry at this and find a new skill in her body that didn't rely on magic as she grew to 75 ft tall under the ocean she would see her new size and smirk as she swam up to the surface. Just surfacing enough as her head was out of the water and opened her mouth wide as water began rushing into it. The current would catch the boat as i the men tried to row away but couldn't get away as they were washed into Oceanna mouth where she snapped her jaws shut on em trapping them inside of her mouth as she made a loud gulping sound sending the men and boat down her throat. 

So from here on out humans you better beware of the ocean waters a mermaid has awoken to protect her home from your kind and if she sees you dmging her ocean or anything bad you better be watching your back because you never know where i will surface from. Even if i catch you swimming i could be anywhere ready to pounce on a unexpecting meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : German, Engl
Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy
Zodiac : Capricorn
Character Stats
Health:
1250/1250  (1250/1250)
Physical Attack:
400/400  (400/400)
Magic Power:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 17:42

Hello Miss Oceanna, *bow* well i don't know if i should be happy for seeing a new one or scared for what you will do. But let me welcome you to this world anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisly
Tiny Female
Tiny Female

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:32

I-I think i just developed a phobia for the ocean... pale

Hii.. Don't eat me please :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oceanna
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:03

Oh what do we have here a couple of tinies begging for me not to eat them well i only eat those that hurt my ocean or take me food without permission. That is when you will make a trip down my throat or if i'm hungry. So this is just a warning to all surface dwellers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oceanna
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:12

Who also you die from me swallowing you whole. Lets see how smart you surface dwellers are what can a shark do with it prey when it has swallowed it whole and has it in their stomach. Lets see if you can answer this. But remember what i am after all * she would slap her tail on the water surface as she dove under the surface of the ocean with a splash from her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : German, Engl
Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy
Zodiac : Capricorn
Character Stats
Health:
1250/1250  (1250/1250)
Physical Attack:
400/400  (400/400)
Magic Power:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:45

I have understand Miss Oceanna and give my best to not annoy you *bow*. But if you would be realy hungry i think i could *shiver* o..offer myself to you, to take care of your hunger. *point on my slogan below*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ai
Giantess
Giantess

Character Stats
Health:
1250/1250  (1250/1250)
Physical Attack:
400/400  (400/400)
Magic Power:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   Thu Apr 09 2015, 02:27

*Grabs a towel and lays it out on the shore* Oh this should be fun to watch.
*She sits down and stretches out watching the tinies interact with the mermaid*
Oh Lisly come here... *Extends her massive palm for Lisly to climb up on* Autumn would kill me if you got eaten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://my.secondlife.com/ai001
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber   

Back to top Go down

A Mermaid Awakens frrom her long slumber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1