SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

The newest shop in town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caitlyn The Hunter
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: The newest shop in town   Sun Sep 27 2015, 20:48

Hiiii... Welcome to my shop,  I hunt tinies mostly, but also biggers ones depends on my mood.

In my shop people can buy my goods or hire them from me for a reasonably price . My shop is in oriel in the shopping plaza near the large kitchen .

BUt before I list some prices and names let me explain.
When I was younger my parents had a store like this aswell , Only they had others hunt them. I liked the hunt myself so I trained for it and went to a special school foor hunters like me and got ym degree and permit within 4 years, I'm 25 years old now so that's quite the achievment.

I started working for others and caught quite alot, but there was alot of competition , so I safed up for some expensive runic stones and used them to cast a traveling spell, I wanted to go to an other planet ,but I went a bit too far and ended up here ... I live here for a while already but never made myself known because I wanted to learn about this place first... It was untill I ran into some little guy that appeard before me, he was my first here that I captured, he was living in my garden and I spotted him when I was watering the grass.

I kept him for a few years and got tired of him, Gained a few more and used that first fellow for insole and to clean my shoes and boots, Lately he got soo damn boring I dropped him in oriel near the fountain and tossed the key into the fountain for anyone that wants him.

New I'm starting all over, A new start with my first shop that I own myself,  and hunt for myself unless I find some fine hunters , wich I'll pay.

But back to my shop .

Tinies can have several qualities , I rank them from rank 1 to 10 , 1 is the best 10 is ..well dog food

There are times I hunt biggers ones aswell , the "normies" or normals,  and if I feel up to it even a giantess .

They also have several levels of qualities.

But that is not interesting for now, for now let's start with .....

Mooooneyyyy!!!

I heard the currency here is known as Kinah but that's so boring...Then I heard about something really interesting GODDES TEARS  

Sooooo... I take those as currency for my tokens!...

1 goddes tear will be equal to 300 C-tokens ( Caitlyn-tokens)
To be generous I wll give every WOMEN  50 C-tokens , as a gift to learn about my shop and to spend in my shop.
Isn't that great!?!?   A little gift from your favorite Shop owner.

Now if you want to buy one or rent one, Fill in this :
http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t1370-tinies-for-sale-and-lease#8159

Now the most inportant my prices!!

Tinies:

Normies:

P.S. Because they are my tokens, Doing me some favors and helping me or selling a tiny to me Brings you tokens to use aswell, NO refund! though

Last edited by Caitlyn The Hunter on Mon Sep 28 2015, 00:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitlyn The Hunter
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: Re: The newest shop in town   Sun Sep 27 2015, 21:18

I had no goods yet, So I went back to the plaza to see nobody took my gift!!!

So I retrieved Spekle and Put him back on the counter as my first Tiny of my new collection .

Soooo...
Tiny #1:

Later today I was walking around and did some groceries,and there he was...My next tiny... Here goes ! Because he isn't trained yet he'll be on a 30% discount!

Tiny # 2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The newest shop in town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1