SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

» THE END OF DAYS
Tue Oct 17 2017, 20:16 by Miyako

» New guy with a question
Mon Oct 16 2017, 17:32 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Mon Oct 16 2017, 06:26 by Miyako

Top posting users this week
Siperfool

Crumb

Miyako

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skylarx22*

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 03:58

Hello there sweetie, I'm a bit new to this place so I'd like you to be gentle and nice to me, I'm a advanced rper, who loves rping whenever I can, I put some pretty good detail in my rps so don't worry about plot holes as I will do my best to fill them up, no need to worry about the prologue either as I already have that taken care of as well, I'm looking for a Joker from the Batman animated series, it can be from any season, or the Batman animated movie
:Mask Of The Phantasm, doesn't matter to me, I will be playing as my oc Skylar who is my profile pic, I'd love more then anything to do a size play rp, my oc of course will be the small while Joker the Dom giant, I'm okay with vore as long as it's soft with no digestion, I'm not much of a foot person either, though the power play with stomps to tease is okay, (even though I'd prefer it with boots... Smile ),  I really do wanna rp and am looking forward for someone to rp with me, as I said I will take care of the prologue, really make the size count, also keep it in tone with the rp, if you are interested, send me a private message to start or contact me on kik: Librax22 thank you and I hope to see you real soon! Smile

Last edited by Skylarx22* on Sat Jun 03 2017, 23:47; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To have a fun rp with someone... :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : German, Engl
Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy
Zodiac : Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 07:37

Hello there and welcome to SRP Skylarx Smile

Your story idea sounds kinda nice ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 07:54

Crumb wrote:
Hello there and welcome to SRP Skylarx Smile

Your story idea sounds kinda nice ^^

Well thank you! Are you here for the rp sweetie? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:03

youre welcome ^^.

Well it would be an interesting change to play an Giant once in a time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:10

Crumb wrote:
youre welcome ^^.

Well it would be an interesting change to play an Giant once in a time Smile

Alright, good for you, are you playing Joker from the series or movie? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:13

i don't know. unforunately not very familiar with the Joker Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:15

Crumb wrote:
i don't know. unforunately not very familiar with the Joker Razz

From Batman?! Man... that's a bit odd, well I tell you what, would you like to have a few links of the film or animated series to get a better view of his character? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:17

lol, i know who the Joker is ^^ i mean it like i not sure how to act as him, he is kinds wicked Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:19

Crumb wrote:
lol, i know who the Joker is ^^ i mean it like i not sure how to act as him, he is kinds wicked Wink

But that's the point! Lol, I like more mischievous and wicked giants.. Wink or at least my oc does... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:23

i see ^^. well if you like we could try it once, but i cant promise to manage his acting ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:27

Crumb wrote:
i see ^^. well if you like we could try it once, but i cant promise to manage his acting ;P

You know it's funny, and I'm gonna give you some good news, the ones that say they aren't that good have actually been some of the best rpers I've ever had, just do your best and I'm sure you'll be just fine, I will base this rp off the movie: Mask of the Phantasm, it will be inspired by this scene a bit..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_YHQheqKxE

(I do not own the video in any way.. Smile )

How would you like to do this, private messages or kik? If you have a tumblr or wattpad that could also work... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:34

well we can do it with PM's, dont have KIK, tumblr or wattpad. Discord and skype is working for me.
And since you ask i guess you dont have the client to get ingame here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylarx22*

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:36

Crumb wrote:
well we can do it with PM's, dont have KIK, tumblr or wattpad. Discord and skype is working for me.
And since you ask i guess you dont have the client to get ingame here.

Yeah... and alright, got it, shall I send to prologue to you through pm? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   Sat Jun 03 2017, 08:37

sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )   

Back to top Go down

Giant joker rp (I'd love to rp please, read for more information.. i am in dire need of an rp partner please... :) OPEN )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1