SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Miyako's school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Miyako's school   Fri Sep 08 2017, 11:38

LOCATION CODE:
//moveto 700010000 753 2077 172
EVENT TIME:
SATURDAY 19:00

BACKGROUND:

Miyako Has taken over the school and demands to be treated like a Queen.
Due to Miyako's Wealth you know even the teachers dare not upset this spoiled Princess and that no one from outside of the school will help you.

You must now survive this new environment were Miyako is your Queen.
Will you submit to your new queen or resist?

EVENT RULES:

Choose to be either a teacher or student
No Size Changing skills
Normal School Students
Student Start Size = 1
Teacher Start Size = 1.2

EVENT ITEMS:

STUDENT'S UNIFORM: //add 110901451 (For Student's)
TEACHER'S UNIFORM: //add 110901454 (For Teacher's)

MIYAKO'S PDA - Settings for Miyako's Secruity

MIYAKO'S SECURITY:

Anyone not in the guest list that goes through the entrance of miyako's house is shrunk to Size 0.1!
Miyako can set sizes for her guests to change there size to a more fitting size she thinks they deserve by using her PDA.

MIYAKO'S GUEST LIST:

Miyako size 1.2
Iona Size 2
Rem Size 1.0
Mia Size 1.2
Noctis 0.7
Fuka 0.01

Sybirak Size 0.1

SCHOOL GROUNDS:
>>>CLICK HERE<<<:

MIYAKO'S SCHOOL:
>>>CLICK HERE<<<:

NIGHT CLUB:
>>>CLICK HERE<<<:

MIYAKO'S HOUSE:
>>>CLICK HERE<<<:

Anyone that wishes may do an Introduction Post Below!

Last edited by Miyako on Sat Oct 21 2017, 20:18; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Thu Sep 14 2017, 05:55

Miyako's Introduction

Hello there I am student at the school in Oriel.
I own the school and as a result Teachers will look the other way when a student or two goes missing. As they should after all i'm the the one paying them.

While I do spend most my time in school slacking off and making the other student's worship me as there Goddess. I do like to spend some of my time at home were I can leave those pesky male students that can't even keep the mouth from dropping when seeing such beauty as mine.

I guess it is my own fault for looking so Hot in my uniform that the boys just can't seem to stay away from me. I even have to deal with the damm boys simply walking in to my house like they own the place. Well that was before I decided to install the new security system.

Sadly my beauty is just to much for those boys as even with my Security System installed they still invade my house although it doesn't bother me to much anymore as I simply use those stupid brain dead pieces of meet as entertainment for my lovely guests.

Us girls can be a little cruel sometimes especially when I have an excuses. These pesky males will be under someone's loving heel before the night is over.

Plus These girls don't be shrunk themselves so they will basically do anything I command. I can't wait to see if someone new turns up to school. We going to have so Much fun together.
Back to top Go down
Ellice
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:15

Iona'a Greeting

Greeting I'm Iona a foreign student from another country that has recently moved to Oriel. I do spend most of my time tinkering around with stuff. That I talk to my two sisters on my cell phone when I get the chance.

I have two older sisters Alida who is the middle child, and Ellice the oldest of my two sisters. At first I wonder why they sent me here I mean what could this school teach me that I do not know. Then again I just usually pretend like I paying attention to the teacher in any other school that I have been to before.

One thing to note and this is mainly for the male students, if you mention in any way shape or form on how small I am you will quickly regret that mistake. Depending how merciful I am it may all be your last mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sun Sep 17 2017, 01:01

MIYAKO'S WORDS:
(other players are welcome to write there own versions of what happened)

Today we meet up in class and every introduced themselves.

We got tired of hanging around the school and so I invited everyone to my house.

I Added Iona, Mia and Rem to my guest list and we enter my home without any trouble as the male student was the last to arrive obviously he wanted to look up at our skirts by being behind us.

I mean like how Duh of course we know why he was taking so long.

When the he finally entered and his size dwindled away I decided to pick him up and offer him as a toy to the other girls Mia wanted him the most as I let her decide what to do with the tiny thing as we played a game of hide and seek and well he got lost...

Us girls left without a toy it only Seemed fitting to make Mia the toy since she lost our last toy.

As the hours became late Rem myself and Mia go to my bedroom while Iona decides she wanted to go outside for a bit as we didn't even notice that she had found our lost toy in one off my shoes as she planned to have her own fun with the tiny one known as "Sybirak"
Back to top Go down
peterpeterson
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sun Sep 17 2017, 05:53

I only found this all today. sad I missed that. I would have tried the other shoe then to keep you company or the other girls if you can share
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sybirak
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sun Sep 17 2017, 10:19

It was crazy day... and probably it's not even ended. I was thinking about it sitting in the dark and cluttered bottom of Iona bag. It started with finding a group of girls and Miyako and a little introduction. I should be wiser and go away as soon as I saw a strange Miyako's and Iona's behavior. But I was enough stupid to follow them and enter that mad house, Miyako's and her courties sick realm. Then it was to late to go back.

I've shrunk immidiately and before I manage to realize what happened Miyako picked me up and gave Mei like a doll or toy, nothing more. They were keeping me imprisoned in their grasp until they decide to play with me in hide and catch. "Girl who find will me and catch will take me as her property" I heard behind my back when I was running outside room. I hid and waited for some time, then I decided to get out if this house. I was sneaking under their noses and skirts and manage to hide in one of Miyako shoe, which she has taken off a while ago. It's was big mistake...

Iona has found me there... and with Miyako pemission she puts her shoes on... with me inside. I don't know how much time I spend flattered by her massive sole. It's was dirty, smelly and moisty... I was feeling like a insole or something worse. It was strange that I was under foot of girls, who was was mch shorter than me a few hours earlier. Suddenly she took her shoes off, grapped me and put in her bag, where I am still.

I have been kept here for some time. I don't know how long and Iona doesn't anserws my screams, questions or begs. I can only wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephira
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: What a time, to be the first!   Tue Sep 19 2017, 18:44

Feeling myself finally back in this place I just found the school in Atreia was quite exciting to say the least. I found myself that the palaces in the place finally got themselves a huge campus now! A huge remake and the best one that should be done... along with a pretty nice school disco!

But the best thing was when I got inside the founders's home... and got mysteriously shrunk down by some kind of security system, meeting face to face (or face to feet, to be honest ;P) to the founder of the school, Miyako. She kind of kidnapped me for her own pleasure and... I really couldn't avoid to enjoy myself like this even when being shrunken down...

Even after this... She really offered me to stay with her and be her toy from now on... There is something true about this and it's... I would really like to stay with her as I don't have anywhere else to go and she seems quite friendly so... yeah, I am going to stay with her for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterpeterson
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Thu Sep 21 2017, 01:04

after finaly finding the school and my attire I also found miyako's house..but when I enter it nothing happends and the door's open.. did I surpass the security or how does this work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Thu Sep 21 2017, 12:05

Probably only happens when I around to see it during event time on Saturday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sybirak
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Question   Sun Sep 24 2017, 00:35

(I have a question. I've died durind an event and what should I do during next?

1. Play as a different person in normal size?

2. Play as the same person, who somehow survived and is in the size from last event?

3. Play as a the same person, who was resurrected and is in the size from last event?

4. Play as a the same person, who was resurrected and is in the normal size?

I would be glad for help Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : German, Engl
Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy
Zodiac : Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sun Sep 24 2017, 16:37

(hi there, you can play as you like with any Character. the death had only effect the event of Miyako's school. You could say you where wake up in your bed the next morning resurected in your normal size ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sybirak
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sun Sep 24 2017, 16:52

(thanks, that's great to read Very Happy But I'd prefer to stay at 0.01 size and wake up under Miyako's bed... if she doesn't mind of course Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellice
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Miyako's school   Sat Oct 07 2017, 17:17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess