SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

THE END OF DAYS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mist ShadowFang
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: THE END OF DAYS   Tue Sep 26 2017, 13:28

Location Code: //goto Teminon

-==========IMPORTANT NOTICE=========-

Those That wish to enter must Write There introduction and reason for there character to be staying Behind.

((OOC INFORMATION:  THE WORLDS HEART:

This Key Item and Event is to reflect how much SRP is in need of a "Host".
This means Unless someone can supply The Services of a Host then Miyako will die along with SRP's Aion server going offline.
The is no set date for this to happen as it could happen as soon as next months starts.))

-==========IMPORTANT NOTICE=========-

Main Story

The war has ended at the cost of the worlds life.
Those that had came to this world in name of the name of Peace had only done so for the World's Heart.

The was not even a fight for it. Miyako had realised there plan but by then it was already to late as they had left for another world and barred the gates shut in fear of Miyako trying to following them.

Miyako had no choice but to sacrifice herself to do anything she could to try and stop the world from ripping itself apart. As Miyako gave herself to the world sacrificing her very soul to slow down the world's destruction.

Miyako's soul tied to the planets core by invisible chains that had started to crush her soul with weight of the entire world baring down upon Miyako's Soul as her mind becomes tortured and confused.

With Miyako's sacrifice the thieves that had stolen the world's Heart had offered to take the people away.

With the world now abandoned a strange silence and peace came to the world.

Only a few had decided to remain behind for there own reasons.
It was certain that Miyako could not injure the torture of holding the World together forever at best she could only hold on this world for another Month or two.

Miyako was now considered a Goddess.
But it had came at a heavy price as Miyako's last moments were going to be feeling the worlds pain and dying along with it.

GUIDE LINES:

1. EVENT OFFICIALLY STARTS ON MONDAY!!
2. YOU ARE WELCOME TO INTRODUCTIONS NOW OR LATER AS WE WILL EXCEPT NEW PEOPLE.
3. AFTER THE EVENT START DATE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ROLEPLAY THE EVENT HERE ASWELL.
4. NO 18+ STUFF IN FORUM!!!!
5. HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by Mist ShadowFang on Wed Sep 27 2017, 01:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist ShadowFang
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Wed Sep 27 2017, 01:16

I am Mist Shadowfang a priestess in training.

I seek truth. I was once called A Goddess myself and My Path has finally ended.
It has lead Me to Miyako a girl in agony and torment. Who has stupidly taken the worlds burdens on to herself.

The worlds chains attached to her almost countless even with my ability to see truths...

A Goddess would normally only ever hold a single chain as it weighs them down holding them back.. It is said these chains help Guide there goddess's world.

After the war ended it left the world scared deeply. Now Miyako feels the World's pain as The World itself is slowly dying around her as she fights desperately just to slow it's progress.

Miyako is not even of a royal bloodline. The others have already fled to safety and left the one that truly loved this world behind to die alone.

There shame knowing no bounds as they try to erase Miyako from there filthy past. This girl is still fighting when you cowards ran away in fear of your world finding out the truth that you choose to destroy this world to save your own.

They to scared to even mention her name...
The new world full of lies and hate...
I Shall Remain here were the truth remains intact..
Even if it is even Miyako's now fragile body.

I shall remain and do what I can to ease her pains till the end finally comes.

Last edited by Mist ShadowFang on Wed Sep 27 2017, 13:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Wed Sep 27 2017, 01:17

My name is Miyako..
They call me Goddess a now... Yeah right i'm just a foolish human who chained themselves to this world.

I feel Myself unable to move these chains preventing me from moving as I can hear the chains as clatter together.

They bring whispers of darkness and pain a world wrapped and strangled and suffocated by the weight of these chains. I  grab around my neck trying to stop the chain from strangling me feeling the chain sinking around my neck as the chain coils around tightly like a snake as I find myself gasping as my hands fall forward into the earth below me feeling it cracking underneath my own weight as I find myself remaining still as I hear the sound of heart pounding as the chain wrap around my neck tighter feeling as though I could pass out any second.

Suddenly I feel a tremor as the world starts floating slowly apart as grit my teeth biting down on my tongue as I curse myself for falling asleep as I feel no chain around my neck although the chains still left the mark as I find myself coughing up blood as my vision becomes blurry as I gasp for air.

I find myself Gaping for Air and my body covered in a cold sweat as I feel something odd whispering in my ear as i find myself still shaking as I hear the voice telling me to "Just Let Go".

I do not recognise the woman's Voice as it sounds so peaceful I almost find myself doing just ask she ask's without thinking about it as I shake my head and renew my grip on the world's chains trying to pull the world back together.

She appears again this time she is behind me as I feel Her Heel in my back as she kicks me over and over again until... I hear footsteps and like smoke the other woman had vanished as look upward seeing Mist as simply chuckle at her.

I wonder if she is just another trick....

Last edited by Miyako on Sat Sep 30 2017, 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Crumb
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : German, Engl
Location : Underneath you :P /Standard Size: 0.5 /More info on my status page in my Dairy
Zodiac : Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Wed Sep 27 2017, 08:41

I'm Crumb and i stayed back in this world cause it was the first place i could call home and where i could have lived as what i am, Tiny.

(sorry if it is so short i try to add more ^^)

Last edited by Crumb on Sat Sep 30 2017, 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellice
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Fri Sep 29 2017, 02:41

I would like to take part I will have my introduction later.

Last edited by Ellice on Tue Oct 03 2017, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephira
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Sat Sep 30 2017, 10:23

My name is Sephira, and I am Miyako's girlfriend.

My origin goes back to my soul-brother Sephkiscoth, which once acquired the ability to transform himself into a girl. When transformed into a girl, who called herself as Sephira, she was once adopted by Eleandil, an Ice Goddess dragoness, acquiring her icy abilities and features. As Elean was quite fondled with Sephira, but not with her male counterpart, this made a new conscience to appear... a new personality that would be represented by Sephira.

Eventually, the male counterpart felt left away, since people in general took more interest into Sephira than on him, ending with a conflict between personalities that ended with a new body to appear to hold Seph's lonely soul and Sephira would then appear a different entity. Both have same memories and they share them.

Sephira has been a good friend of Miya to the point of becoming girlfriends together, which made her to start a relationship of love especially since both could change sizes and live their fantasies together.

Sephira worries a lot for Miya and the fact she is suffering because of the world slowly ending. She wishes she could rescue her from such pain and aliviate her from the world loss. She really wishes to help in any way she can for her love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DAYS   Tue Oct 17 2017, 20:16

-=EVENT CLOSED=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content