SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Lands History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Lands History   Tue May 21 2013, 15:12

Here you can place your Lands history and expand on it as much as you like.

Please follow the following example layout by Mist Shadowfang.

Things you might want to include

how is it for life of citizens?

how is it giantess's and Tiny's are treated in your land?

what goes on there?

If you own a large plot of land how do you rule over all of it?

Do you allow others to own small pieces of your land?

are they allowed to make there own rules or is your law the one everyone needs to follow?

Last edited by Miyako on Tue Jan 13 2015, 17:02; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mist ShadowFang
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Tue May 21 2013, 15:18

Mist Shadowfang

Land: Sanctum

Laws: No fighting!!!

Power restrictions - None

If I catch you starting trouble I will remove your powers and punish you.

Land History:

Sanctum is a central spot for all kinds of travelers. Chances are if your wanting to go anywhere Then you will be using Sanctum's Airship Travel agency. The city can be noisy at times with many traders trying to sell there goods around the town.

The was once a Shoe Shop in Sanctum belonging to Silas although it has not seen much buisness recently due to him disapearing. He was the best suited for cleaning a giantess's feet and giving them a massage for a small fee but it was well worth it and he was surprisingly good at it.

Silas's daughter Miyako gifted in the arts of magic and part giantess herself took to studying Advance Magic and becoming well known in sanctum and through other lands as revolutionary magic user due to her own private studies in experimantal Magic techniques. She pehapes was to good as people had tried to kidnap her on a few seprate occasions.

The town is governed by The Mayor living in the central part of Sanctum and he keeps the city well organised with plenty of trade going both in and out of Sanctum. The place has a lively atmosphere and welcoming people all eager to meet new faces and great them warmly.

Sanctum is one of the few places that someone in Miyako's unique postion could freely be taught the art of magic even though her status as a giantess was in question by a few. However it has been suggested that tiny's have been able to learn some basic magic thanks to the presence of the Mistic Guild in town. If this is true or not I don't know but I Intend to investigate this matter further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Tue May 21 2013, 18:28

Rosa

Land: Sarpan

Laws: No Fighting, Tiny males must do what the women say in Sarpan, Do what the Giantess says

Power Restrictions: Males magic sealed while in Sarpan

Lands History:

Sarpan was a land in turmoil since the last ruler had pasted away . So for years Sarpan was at war for control of the land.This went on for a year an the land became a war zone til One Day. A giantess came into the kingdom and Was angered by seeing the destruction of land as she look around and finally saw where they were fighting and stormed over there as she slamed her foot down on a bunch of soldiers not caring which side they were on as she snatched soldiers up in her hands crushing them showing everyone her might and what she could do to em all. But the leaders of the armies would not give in but their soldiers had surrounder to the giantess as they didn't want to die like their comrades did at her hands

The leaders would yell and kick at the giantees feet as they was trrying to make her give up but she would just laugh at em as she leaned down and got on her knees as she brought her face down to em. She didn't say a word to em but sucked them both into her mouth and swallow em both. to end the war of Sarpan . So she ended up becoming the queen of this land as she now ruled with a iiron fist. The name of this Giantess was Rosa.

With me owning such a large are now i have stationed look outs through out my kingdom to watch over it and report to me if their is any trouble which i will then come and deal with it myself since i am the queen of this land but giantess and tinys are treated fairly here in Sarpan but i seen no harm in giantess having their way with a tiny. They are quite tasty after all and feel so good under the feet.

If their are any giantess out their who would like to own parts of my land since it is so large for me and i can't be everywhere at once so i am willing to let a giantess own an area of my land but you have to come see me first and give me a good enough reason to let you own it. But you can make your own laws except the no fighting law stays and the male shrinking to size .03 and their magic sealed stays put but you have free will on making other rules for your area.

This is Sarpans Mine.

Last edited by Rosa on Mon Jun 03 2013, 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyneth
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

Zodiac : Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Tue May 21 2013, 21:27

(To be...edited later)

Last edited by Lyneth on Thu Apr 23 2015, 03:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Wed May 22 2013, 01:06

Kali

Land: Reshanta

Laws
1:) This land is for giantess and tinies, surrounded by blood magic, and no one is allowed taller than Kali. Kali owns this land, she gains all her powers in this land, you BETTER WOSHIP KALI!!!! In any ways, if you're a giantess, or tiny!!!!!

2:) NO FIGHTING, if caught, your fate will be severely gloomed

3:) Kali's Diet, meaningly, are tinies, if Kali is in the mood. Kali will eat anything in her way, if anyone forgets of Kali, or anyone defy's her, and invade into Reshanta, Kali will shrink you down and eat you. Yum!

4:) No one bigger than Kali, like half of Kali

5:) Kali is a big interest in Harley Tempest and Miyako (And her characters, Setsuna and Mist Shadowfang), still half size of Kali, and she treats her food to them Razz

6:) Demons, highly disapporved, if you're a demon, Kali will eat yoooooouuuu!!!!!!

Power Restrictions - Males will not be allowed to do anything.
Females have few restrictions, like Shrinking. Shrinking is not allowed. Sealing is not allowed.
Also too. No reverse giantesses allowed Razz

History of Kali's Reshanta: ((Don't know the lore of Aion))

Kali owns the place, better yet, she lives in the place, same as Harley Tempest, her land consumes more power of Kali. But her history, and her friend, Aria live there, dominated the whole territory of Reshanta, Kali loves the power, and she wants it more, but she is very content, to giantesses, but to tinies, SHE WANTS MORE.......... Morgany Cooke is afraid of Kali, in any way, because of her Soulblade. Kali will take Morgany to custody and prison her for life, and she will EAT Morgany to peaces. Kali is unaware to Morgany's belongings.

On to the history, Kali and Aria used to live in Reshanta, ruling over the place, Aria didn't return so Kali IS NOW THE RULER OF RESHANTA, so beware of those who surrounding. Kali will destroy defiance whoever stand against her, on her land. But she is puzzled about Aria's return. But then Aria never showed up, so Kali owns this land. And she wished Aria was back. But things changed lots, Things do change a whole lot, Kali was in Poeta, and she is waiting, until Kali comes back to Poeta. Sad day for Kali.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veronica Radina
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Chamber of Roah Law and History   Sat May 25 2013, 18:50

Veronica

Land: Chamber of Roah

Laws:

1) Inside my house my power is absolute, my word is law, my wishes are commands. I can do everything I want in here, no argues will be tolerated.

2) My power as I said is absolute here, it means my magic is more powerful than ever, and nobody can compete with it. Fighting me is allowed, if you're foolish enough to challenge me, but it will lead to only one ending, that will be me crushing any kind of oppent into dust. Think twice if you don't want to die, because that will be most likely your fate if you challenge me in Chamber of Roah

3) Males in my House are slaves. So any other male who will crawl in here without being my slave or one of my guest's slaves will be consider an intruder, and treated like that. Once again, it would be better to come in here with an invitation, introuding is not forbitten but is annoying and most likely will end up in your Death so think twice before doing it. (OOC speaking, please whisp me first Wink )

4) My house is open instead to fellow Giantesses who wish to meet me, be my friend, join my guild, or simply chat with me. I will welcome with all the honors that a guest deserves. Here Giantesses have the power to grow as they plese, respecting of course the roof. Yet I still own the power of shrink them at my will if I don't feel comfortable enough in your presence, especially if you intend to grow bigger than me.

5) Males are inferior, Women rule upon them as Queens. So every male who comes to my house will enter at size 0.3 and will have to crawl on the floor like the worm he is, will have to ask the permission to greet the house Mistress and my guests as they deserve by kissing their feet. Any lack of respect will be severely punished in the torture chamber

6) As said before fighting is allowed only under permission and will in any case end up with the triumph of a Giantess over a bug tiny. The power of darkness also will make any Giantess of the Dark Guild unbeatable even by another Giantesses. I also have the right and the power to interrupt any fight happening in my house at will.

7) My daughter Akriu shares this house with me, and she has the same privileges listed above that I have. In my absence she is the law in Chamber of Roah.

History:

When I left the glorious House Radina to live on my own, I needed to look for a places suited for a noble Lafy like me and at the same time big enough to keep my immense fortune, my loyal followed of slaves, and my endless library, storage of my immense knowledge and source of my unlimited power.

After wandering from a long time, paying my rent in the most luxurious and expensive hotels of the whole Atreia, I was still unsuccesful in finding a residense worthy of my royal self, I was actually starting to think this world was so unworthy, I would need to crush it between my toes. And yet when everythign seemed lost, I found a spark in the darkness.

One day I was boringly looking around some ancient books in Sanctum's library, when I stambled in one that held in it's ruined pages an ancient and dark secret. With a grin I kept it with me and walked outside,m stepping on the guard that pathetically tried to stop me from keeping the book, squishing him like a bug in front of the Whole people inside the library, a good lesson for those inferior worms not to cross my path.

The secret of the tome will remain uncovered for you inferiors, just know that it led me to a hidden and dark place, a little jewel which holds an endless arcane power within itself. The secrets that Chamber of Roah holds within are partly to be discovered still, and yet its treasures where enough to make me even richer than I already was, other than providing me an endless source of power and a safe shelter.

It appears that the Chamber once was an ancient temple where tinies where sacrificed to a Goddess who lived there and ruled the land. I'm still making reserches about her, but it seems that when she left her power was sealed inside the chamber, which soon became a holy place, where Giantesses used to gather and worship the ancient Goddess, bringing their slaves and crushing and torturing them, offering their suffering and their blood to the Goddess, hoping for her return.

I don't know whay this place was left all of a sudden, with all its treasures, but whatever reason ti may be, I will find out. In the meantime I feel that no other place can be more worthy than this to fit as a home for the richest Noble of Atreia. The throne room, the prison and torture room, the hall with it's fountain in the middle, everything is set up in the best way to host my superior presence.

The throne room is placed above a long stair,and it's there where I spend most of the day, sitting on my precious throne, usually relaxing using tinies as seat cushion and footstool, while my slaves massage my feet while I enjoy some relaxation, make plans or manage my gold. Like a real Queen I rule upon my domain!

The Hall is where visitors enter my House, it's wide to allow us superior beings to grow in all our huge size and all our shining splendor. My footspes resound in the room while my divine self walk around this beautiful place, enjoying the cold and dark stone of which the hard walls and cloumns pf my House are made.

The torture chamber and prison, where my grasp is tighter and my foot heavier than ever, here I keep my prisoners, playing with them like the cat with the mouse until I don't have no other use for them, and I can finally squish them my my unforgiving weight. Squishign and smothering them under my immense plump butt, stepping on them and crushing them like bugs under my feet, squeezing their life out of them with my fingers and any other painful way to kill them, my power is complete in this room, and you'd better pray not to upset me to the point of ending up in here. Nobody ever came out of here alive, and you will be no exception. My immense feet will have no mercy of any bug.

Welcome to my House, worms!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Rentus Base/Lentor    Mon Jun 24 2013, 15:33

Ilena Lionhard

Land: Rentus Base/lentor

Laws:
1: ) Tiny's and giantess are allowed in Good or evil

2: ) No entering the area unless i'm there or have my permission to be there... 

3: ) If you wish to rent you must serve under me and my rules of the land

4: )  No arguments or drama unless its against me 

5: )  pervs are allowed 

6: )breaking any of these rules will strip you off your powers 

7: ) you get 3 strikes and your out 

8: ) These rules don't apply to: sabrina, Miyako, seph

9: ) I gain more power if i'm in the land and can not be killed in my land

History: After her new home was destroyed by war Ilena decided to claim rentus base when the queen of the land has past her origins down to ilena.
Ilena sworn to claim and protect the land from the giantess and tiny's...after Engaging in many trial's Ilena was named queen of the land by that she broke the oath to try to bring back peace in the land hoping that one day it will return normal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zodick
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Fri Jul 05 2013, 13:38

Zodick Helog

Land: Argent Manor

Laws: http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t215-laws-of-the-land#1276

History:

Argent Manor, an old building located within the Elementis Forest, has been recently discovered by Zodick. Partially out of wanderlust, mostly out of extreme boredom. Most would ignore this place, and indeed, when she arrived it already appeared to have been picked clean, presumably by adventurers or thieves or something of the sort. But the young woman saw something in there...and with a spark of inspiration forming, along with a desire to have a place of her own, she chose to stay.

Now, after several weeks of work, the mansion looks as good as new...with Zodick's unique touches. Bizarre machines sit along the walls, suspended in tanks filled with murky yellow liquid. Cogs whirl and turn, embedded in the walls, for seemingly no purpose...side chambers sit ominously, containing wonderous alchemical concotions, strange machinery whirs and hums, bathed in a cool, blue glow...

And in the basement, the woman now sits. Pouring over various textbooks, tinkering with weird machines, and mixing various mystifying potions, of all the colors of the rainbow. Grinning and cackling to herself as she completes her new inventions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexia
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Thu Jul 11 2013, 10:30

Esoterrace

Laws:
http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t215p15-laws-of-the-land#1364

History:
Seaching for these blacksmiths and weapon-enchanters, and their locations, I came across this strange land. More than half on the terrain was immaculate, without any trace of any human or another ingelligent living being; the rest of the land was an amount of buildings, ones visible and anothers very well hidden, making a king of complex... maybe similar to an industrial complex or a secret research laboratory. What it makes even more strange is that all the machinery there was still working. It had and harmony between the machines and the magic it seems it's what makes move the machines.

As long as I discover until now, It seems that the buildings have not the same or similar age, what brings me on mind that the place was conquered and then left many times, unable to make all the place habitable for several reason I wouldn't bother to know, or at least right now. I'm dedided to find out the secrets of this base, now my base, in order to learn the purpose of this complex and which are the stuff and knowlegde the base has been produced. You will never know if that information would be useful in the future...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dandanni
Fun Sized
Fun Sized

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Thu Jul 18 2013, 21:02

Alma

Laws:  Mostly, be on your best behavior, treat tinies well, and do not bring evil to my door step.  

Power Restriction:  Enacted as punishment upon trouble makers.

Land's histroy:

Thembomos lab...

What a sad, sad sight.  This was once the home of a mad and insane scientist and his fellow associates.  Their names were lost to history, but their actions and the mad man's ambition are still in the books and scrolls that lay scattered through the lab.

His motivation was to find a means regain the lost power the tinies had, and to find a means to fight back the giantess threat.  Day and night, he and his team researched and studied, reverse engineering any technology they could steal, doing anything they can to gain even the slightest advantage.  He had difficulty trusting anyone, and only allowed those he himself personally hand picked to help in his endeavors.

They created extraction points that extracted elemental powers, creating and recreating, making for an infinite use of said element from those extraction points.

They designed weapons and armor, all meant to bring equal power to the tinies, and maybe even an end to giantess tyranny.

At last, they had created a very powerful object, one that could allow any tiny to match the power of any giantess at any given time.  This would be their means to fight back and reclaim what was lost!

But there was a catch... many of the scientists have noted that this man called their work "Project Alma."  They wondered why alma, and he would only reply with "You'll find out soon enough."  When it was created, he gathered everyone in one room to celebrate, and finally told them why it was called "Project Alma."

"This artifact," he replied, "Is powered by souls!  It must harvest a vast number of souls in order to function!  And it just so happens that the exact number of souls needed to activate it... is right in this room..."  He had the exit blocked with a powerful barrier and activated the artifact.  Everyone, including himself, died in that room, becoming strange cocoons that were once bodies.  The deadly draining effects of the room continue to exist to this day.

The artifact was meant to instantly fly forth and rob all the giantesses of their power and size.  However, something else happened instead.

The artifact gained sentience that day.  It became aware of itself.  It realized that it was ball shaped, roughly a foot in diameter, and with a perfectly reflecting silver surface.  It rolled around, trying to find out more about this place.  It learned about what it was, and what it was used to do.  It didn't understand this, really, and in fact seemed appalled at the idea of being used to bring about death to others.  It was barely born, after all, but it already had an understanding and value of life.  It tried to leave the lab, but found that this was tricky to do.  For some reason, the lab somehow became a kind of... sacred ground... as if someone placed a powerful seal there to prevent dangerous things from leaving.  As such, all of it's power was lost when it moved, and most of it's movement  were limited.  The only thing that remained was  it's consciousness.  All it could do was return to the lab.

Time passed and it became aware of the power and abilities it had.  It tried to learn how to use them, how to master them, how to handle them.  Eventually, it learned how to give itself a body of it's own, as well as seemingly basic knowledge most would expect a sentient being to understand, such as the concept of good and evil.  Ironically, it chose the form of a giantess.  She like this new form, and played with the tiny little things that were once bigger than her.  This form also made it easier to read the notes and scriptures.

At first she didn't really understand much of it or their significance.  All she understood was that she was meant to help tinies, which she later re-interpreted to mean that she was meant to help people in general, regardless of their size..  Unable to understand much else, she just did her best to live her life, though for the time being she was alone, with no one to keep her company.

She was sure people would come, eventually, as the books and scrolls have taught her that curiosity was a prevalent thing.  She needed to prepare the place for her possible guests.  The very first thing she did was cast a spell that would make death an irrelavent thing here, allowing anyone who died here to shortly revive soon after.  She tried to remove the life draining effects found in the one room, but all she was able to do was make it so that no one could actually die from it's effect.  

She needed a name for herself.  Looking about, she searched for anything that could used for a name.  She found the words "Project Alma."  She decided that Alma would be her name from here on out.

Hence forth, she made this a special place for tinies to visit, hoping that that they would indeed come and enjoy their stay.

She wishes to leave this lab one day, and explore it's many wonders, but until she can find out how, she will remain in her domain, and do her best to help those that wander in.

(So, what do you think?  Critic appreciated!  Hope it's at least entertaining to read and explains well enough how things are here and how things are with Alma.  ^^Wink

Edit: Been a while since I've been here, saw the name and decided to change it since it didn't seem to fit. Let me know if there are any issues. ^^;

Last edited by dandanni on Tue Jan 28 2014, 14:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giantess Jasmine
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Fri Aug 09 2013, 16:15

Giantess Jasmine

Land: Elementis Forest

Laws: http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t215p15-laws-of-the-land#1832

History:

(note: Looking back, I got excited and wrote quite a bit more than I thought. If you want to skip the back story, read the first paragraph, and the last two or three if you are only interested in the current state of the Elementis Forest.)

The Elementis Forest is an ancient place, housing natural energies of immense power. The spirits that linger here give any who set foot in the forest increased vigor and renewed vitality. The forest has remained untouched for decades with the exception of the creation and habitation of the Argent Manor, currently occupied by the clever and devious inventor Zodick, which overlooks the Elementis Forest from atop a cliff. The true nature of the Elementis Forest had been shrouded in mystery until Jasmine became unwittingly entangled in the land's history.

Jasmine had been a normal, goofy, care-free girl living in a fairly normal village, generally isolated from the rest of Atreia's nations. There were no Giantess in Jasmine's small part of the world, but she had heard of them roaming and ruling the rest of the world, and desperately wished she could be one. One day, her luck turned: a mysterious figure in a robe came to her town. The people of her village believed the figure to be a sorcerer of great power, just passing through. Most of the village had a fear of magic, which could only be lawfully used by their mysterious and shady high council. As a result, nobody spoke to the robed figure...nobody except for Jasmine. Jasmine cautiously approached the hooded figure, but stopped suddenly as it reached into it's robe. It pulled out a book covered in runes and handed it to Jasmine. Jasmine, her eyes full of surprise, accepted the book. As she did so, the figure vanished in a swath of gold, green, and blue light.

Jasmine read the book in secret. To her delight, it was full of size magic, along with many other supplemental spells. She was not careful with her readings however, and her family caught her with the book. Seeing the runes and fearing the magic, they burned the ancient tome. Jasmine was sad and angry. She had only read some of the book, and only remembered the spells in part. She wanted so much to grow though, that she decided to try the growth spell from memory. In the dark of night, she slipped away to the only place she knew magic would go unnoticed: beneath the high council's magic chambers. She knew the magic aura of that place would easily disguise the sign of any spell she cast.

What Jasmine did not know, was that that night, the high council was conducting a summoning. They had heard of the powers of the spirits from the Elementis Spring, and they wanted to harvest it for themselves. They had found a way to capture and enslave the highest spirit in the Forest. Jasmine, ignorant to the active summoning circle above her head, tried to recreate the growth spell in her head. As she completed the incantation, she was met with a flow of unexpected power. There were cries of shock and dismay from the floor above. Jasmine's spell had gone awry, and pulled the Elementis Spirit out of the confines of the summoning circle and into her body and mind.

There was a moment of stillness. Jasmine gasped as suddenly the power trapped in her body surged, and she began to grow. At first she was excited, but as her head burst through the high council's floor she began to panic. Her growth accelerated, her increasing size flattening the council and crushing their building. She tried to stop herself, but she was out of control. The towns people fled as the village was crushed under her ever expanding form. Fear clenched her heart, believing she would grow infinitely. Suddenly, a calm voice rang out in her mind. It gave her the strength to stop the spell, and return to her normal size.

As the morning dawned, she sat in the crater left by her body that used to be her home. Jasmine looked down at herself, and found that she was slightly taller and more muscular than before. She was glad to see that her friends and family had survived the incident, and had returned to the crater. She stood and waved at them in joy, but instead of waving back, they flinched away in fear. Jasmine realized that her bubbling emotions had caused her to start growing again. The spirit's voice rang out again in her mind, and she stopped herself before she had passed 8 feet tall. She understood that she needed to learn to control her new power. She left her family that day to seek a haven, where she could learn control without endangering those around her.

She roamed the world as a fugitive, worrying that her powers would resurface at the wrong time, breaking the laws of the lands through which she traveled. For the most part, the spirit inside her lay dormant, though it slowly guided her to the Elementis Forest. Upon her arrival, something immediately felt different. Jasmine felt more peaceful than she ever had. She explored the Forest with glee until she came to the Spirit Spring. The spirit in her mind came alive, and gave her amazing visions of the Forest's past.

She saw the spirits of old causing a women to grow into the first Giantess at the dawn of time. She saw the first time a man became a tiny, and the first time a Giantess ascended to become a Goddess. She saw the power of the Giantess spread into the world, and conquer it. She even saw the creation and habitation of the Argent Manor on the cliffs above. The Elementis Forest was a primal place of primal energy, and had sparked the chain of events that caused Giantess' power to spread and to rule this world. With this understanding, Jasmine joined the other Giant Goddesses of Atreia. She knew that she was in control of her power now. Within this realm, her power had found its home, and she could grow as big as she pleased without hurting anyone surrounding her. Outside her realm, she knew her power was diminished, but could still be controlled appropriately.

Jasmine is now the guardian and mistress of the Elementis Forest. She helps spread its energies to the other Giantess of the land, further empowering them as the spirits of the spring had intended. She has opened Elementis Forest as a place for Giantess and Tinies alike to meet, relax, and mingle. The Spirit Spring (Lake Elementis) is an open place for the forest's visitors to play, grow or shrink, and have a swim (or a small splash in a Giantess's case). By the spring is a massive tree with magic glowing sap. Ingesting this sweet sap causes women to grow and men to shrink. If one wishes to reverse the effect of the sap, there are special white fruits available in the Macori Village that will return whoever eats it to their normal size. The Macori village is a small place, filled with tree houses for tinies who wish to rest there. If a giantess seeks rest, the clifftop Elementis Cave is available for use (tinies may accompany a giantess into this cave if the giantess pleases). The Spirit Gully, Jurdin's Domain, Canyonguard's Ravine, and the Ravine Trail are open for visitors to play and enjoy themselves as they wish.

Jasmine is a welcoming host, so feel free to visit the Elementis Forest! Very Happy

Land: Dark Poeta

History:

Old Story:

Dark Poeta is a strange and twisted place. Dark Poeta first came to be known when Poeta was destroyed via a dark guild plot to destroy the light guild. The plot has since been thwarted, and Dark Poeta was restored to it's former glory as Poeta again. Or so everybody thought. One day, Jasmine was exploring the lands of Poeta when she stumbled upon something strange: a foreboding tear in the fabric of space and time floated in the depths of Poeta's forests. Curious, Jasmine entered the rift and arrived in the forsaken Dark Poeta. The land exists parallel to the regular Poeta, and is filled to the brim with evil magics, waiting to be unleashed unto an unsuspecting world. Jasmine saw the malicious energies swirling, waiting for an opportunity to consume the world once more. Jasmine consulted the elementis spirits, and made a decision. She would guard this land of darkness, ensuring it's evil never seeped into the world. In the event of an imbalance of light and dark, she could contain or sequester imbalance of energies in this dimension. Now, Dark poeta is used as a wasteland, where giantess may enter to conduct business that would be to damaging to the outside world.

Land: The Crucible Challenge

History:

The Crucible Challenge is an ancient temple deep within the Elementis Forest. Ancient Civilizations once used it to channel vast amounts of raw energy and power into a single giantess. Events would be held in the temple on several occasions, and the giantess receiving power and control would depend on the event at hand. For example, on holidays, a giantess would be chosen to rule the day, and the appropriate energies would be channeled into her. Birthdays, Holidays, Weddings, and more were held in this temple, each heralded by an ever growing goddess. Jasmine discovered this temple, and has learned to focus and wield its awesome power. She has reopened the temple to giantess across the world who wish to host events, games, or rituals as they please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juney7
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : English
Zodiac : Libra

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Mon Jul 06 2015, 16:23

Land: Esoterrace

Laws: http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t215p30-laws-of-the-land#7784

History:

"Hello! I'm Kira, Junu's secretary. My mistress has asked me to introduce you to our land. Without further ado... ahem!

Welcome to Esoterrace! The landing zone, and guarded zone, of Junu'Kivoa.

Junu's arrival marked a change here, the citizens now enjoying better lives as crime fell due to the mysterious disappearances of numerous evil people and her intuitive techlogical mind allowed her to craft machines to help make the lives of her workers better.

Due in no small part to her generous kindness to the people of Esoterrace, Junu has boosted the reputations of Giantesses here. All giantesses are welcomed readily by the population. Tinies are equally so, however there are a few select groups who believe tinies are but food.

Here in Esoterrace, we strive to be more like Junu. We craft machines and trade them with other lands so that everyone may live as we do. We specialise in engineering and science and have several buildings for such work to be carried out.

And that is the story of our land. Please come visit soon~!

Can I go home now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Lands History   Sat Dec 12 2015, 02:14

Land: Dark Poeta

Laws:

History:

The land, of Dark Poeta became a past grave for most of my heart. Which consumes the seeking of a clone of "Dark Kali". As though I resurrected in October 2014, I became more wary of my beings, my power gained full over these years. The Dark Poeta is one of the lands that need a bit of flesh to Ateria, we provide food for everyone, and the guardians who protect the CLAIMER will be the ones who WILL have the duty to possess some of my power. I will say this. This place is deserted and why not have food and Warg'Narhen (Saberwulf Killer Instinct Humanoids).

I welcome those. They suffered eternal darkness of "Dark Kali." Now we have food, and a civilization.

The guardians will strive for Kali and the guardians

For the guardians I role

Beatrice

Alexia

Miyako

Mist Shadowfang

Siege

Sentinel

Sephiskoth

Morrigan

Kate Shepherd.

Back to top Go down