SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Kromedes Trial - Exclusive look Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Kromedes Trial - Exclusive look Part 1   Thu Jun 27 2013, 05:10

Good Evening My friends,

I took this time today to introduce you all to my established home at Kromedes. The land is brimming with magic where anything is possible within these walls. For now, I would like to give you a brief history of my home. I surely know you will be entertained of all the capabilities in my house.

During my travels I found this area simply because of the magical content I sensed when I was in the land Heiron. When I first laid my eyes upon it I was quite fascinated of how well it was built. You probably wonder why there aren’t any residents in the area when you visit….Let’s just say I had some “Tea time” with the original residents. I made this place my home simply cause it so much familiar with my first home in Rokkenjima. I manipulated the magic of the area to tune towards this interesting concept of titan sized females. This is mainly why you would see so much space within the area to grow to bigger sizes. Now for the….”tinies” as everyone likes to call them, I must warn you that if you did not receive an invitation from me. You shall be powerless and small within my home (0.03 seems to be the default for everyone ^.^).

A piece of my power has to be within you to protect you in my home. This shall apply to Giantess and Goddess alike. Only another with/sorcerer shall have the ability to stay at their normal size as long as they can defend themselves from the magic *smiles*, and I am pretty sure if you even know basic magical abilities you can do it…hopefully hehe.

This is the garden where you would most likely enter upon. It is such a serene area when I look at it. I love to just relax here and see the fountain to calm myself whenever I need to. The water has healing properties to help traveling tinies heal their wounds of all kinds. You are free to drink from it whenever you wish. I can assure you unless I tampered with it, it is merely water for you to drink...Honest! As I gather such exclusive photos I shall reveal more of my home for you to learn so much from....the library, the dining room, Banquet room....and of course the dungeon hehehaha

*Disappears into Golden Butterflies*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kromedes Trial - Exclusive look Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1