SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 05 2013, 05:42

Good Evening,

This message is for all those that have defied my cause for so long...I am the Golden Witch Beatrice, and I want to play a game. I have heard your cries for your sweet little princess Madrigal...so I decided to give you tinies the opportunity to have your savior...safe and free. I have decided to....arrange a meeting with Madrigal and Mist...the leader of the light guild. I have given her orders to kill her so that the light shall be lost within the darkness...as I am sure Radina would love to get her hands on her so badly, But as you all know well and true.....

Madrigal isnt a true Goddess

And that's where the fun shall begin *cackles* . Mist will destroy anyone that threatens her precious guild..even an innocent woman. I bet it would not even take her a minute lol. However, there is a certain individual that can change everything with a choice....and i want him and him alone at this moment where he shall see Madrigal's demise.

Sentinel will be presented a choice
His choice will either save the light....or save a light
Pain shall come to him no matter what choice
But faith shall cleanse all..

Last edited by Beatrice Ushiromiya on Thu Aug 22 2013, 06:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 05 2013, 17:18

Beatrice, I will prevent you from killing Mist, she is my heroine, and so are you, I don't want any betrayal, if you we're to talk and do NOT use magic, on those friends that corrupt, then.... You will be the first to suffer Kali's wrath. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentinel
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Fri Aug 09 2013, 00:54

Name the place and time. After my journey in another world, I have returned to Atreia to finish and fix what has started. I am prepared to make a choice regardless of the consequences. When that time comes however, I expect to know everything regarding both them and what happens if I refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Sat Aug 10 2013, 01:40

Yes I agree with Sentinel

Name a Place and time Beatrice.
please list your available time slots you believe yourself to be available.
This goes for all people going to take part so that's the following people:-

Beatrice: Sunday 23:00:00 (unconfirmed)
Sentinel
Madrigal
Mist Shadowfang: Any day between 12:00:00 - 01:00:00

(I will fill in other time slots as they are posted.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Sat Aug 10 2013, 14:54

(By The event clock I can do 12:00 to 1:00)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentinel
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Sat Aug 10 2013, 15:49

(I can probably do the same time. Even though I'm well, available most of the day. Can't be on Sunday or Monday though.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Sun Aug 11 2013, 05:40

Can Kali be in this RP, and what specific day is it in.
My time for me to be here is at 23:00:00 - 6:00:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 12 2013, 00:52

(Well I dont mind...you can view if you wish, but you will have to see me to understand the details.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 12 2013, 04:56

(Where can we meet, Miss Beatrice *smiles* Chatbox, Skype, or ingame, I'm wanting to see yoooooou :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 12 2013, 05:34

(Since Madrigal is most likely going to be the hardest to schedule we need to see her availability. If she doesnt turn up...then we will place this event on Hiatus since one of the focuses is on her)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madrigal
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 12 2013, 21:33

(I'm usually around in the morning my time: 11-13ish by the event clock.
I can sometimes be available in the evenings here: 22-1:00 or so.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyako
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Aries

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Mon Aug 12 2013, 23:07

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sizeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Kali
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Tue Aug 13 2013, 17:34

(Actually I have a shift to work ><, sorry that I wouldn't spectate on Mist vs Madrigal...... But I hope you guys have tons of fun, more blood more darkness, and more of Mist Wink, but I will be back sooner or later, after that saturday. :/......)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Tue Aug 20 2013, 06:56

I must say I didn't expect such an interesting outcome to actually happen.....Oh Sentinel...ye of little mind. Since the damage has already been done...I shall reveal to the true answer that you should of use.

3 choices could of been made that day......but you only thought of two....either to side with Mist or side with Madrigal. The third choice....would of simply to have done nothing *smiles* and let your leader take care of the situation. As I said "But faith shall cleanse all." If you made the right choice, Madrigal would of gone free, and I would even been a part of the light guild and to follow its teachings from the "wager" I made with Mist. Mist believed in you and you did not deliver. Now.....I'm just bored with you. I actually thought you would of been fun to play with, but you are such a defeatist it sickens me......And you may not have known, but Mist was protecting something quite interesting at the temple that I can simply get now that she is gone. I hope your ready because your actions will allow me to change the very fabric of Atreia *cackles*. Until then you can return to your feeble little life as far as I am concerned, but I'm pretty sure Madrigal has something else to say about that *smiles*.

Now people of Atreia...
I am the Golden Witch Beatrice....
And I plan on having my fun with all of you
So I do hope you "furnitures" are ready
For lets just say some BIG CHANGES is going to happen real soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Thu Aug 22 2013, 06:41

(update above)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentinel
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Thu Aug 22 2013, 07:57

I fear there are a few misconceptions with what you assume about me Beatrice:

Mist is not MY leader. I did not agree to her being my leader nor did I know anything
about her prior to my return to Atreia several months ago. Even then, I knew very
little about her. I can only put my faith in people I know I can trust. Due to events
that I experienced on Atreia prior to my voluntary few year sealing, I had no reason
to trust her.

You also seemed surprised about my decision. Personally I thought you predicted I would be
so willing to act if I had the choice and made such a gamble, confident that you would win.
However, I don't see myself as dependent for protection as most other tinies considering
I can hold my own against giantesses. In short, I didn't quite need her protection.

And on the contrary, I did see simply waiting as an option, but the only thing I saw
from that is just lands being destroyed and thought that if I didn't choose, the heavy
collateral would be on my shoulders.

Of course, these matter not because, like you said, " the damage has already been done."
Until you change Atreia to your fitting I'll simply continue on with my "feeble little life"
as far as you're aware. When the time comes I intend to settle the score with Madrigal.
Wish her luck in taking me down, because she'll need it. Once I'm through with her I'd
like to have a little "chat" with you about Kaila and your motives for making such a
wager. Until then, simply plan and make your move.

I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seige
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : 日本語
Zodiac : Libra

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   Sun Sep 15 2013, 06:55

I find this entire episode a complete disgrace. Mist did nothing to deserve this kind of provocation and I lay the blame squarely with you Beatrice Ushiromiya. It may have been by Sentinels hand but your horrendous manipulation conspired the whole thing!

You seem to think everything in Atreia is for your own amusement and manipulation, well taking down a gentle loving Giantess such as Mist was beyond forgiveness. I cannot condone such evil, your crimes need to be exposed for all to see.

And what the hell is this wager that Sentinels talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)   

Back to top Go down

TURN OF THE GOLDEN WITCH (Results with Mist Departure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1