SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Letter to Lillypilly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonja
Goddess
Goddess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Letter to Lillypilly   Sun Feb 02 2014, 02:22

If i ever see you again Lilly i am not going to be nice this go round because your in so much trouble with me right now it is not even funny. You kill me twice for no reason. One time for me not paying taxes. which i would of eventually paid up but no you decide to have me for a snack and then second time you force yourself on me and then kill me again. so i had every right to do what i did this morning so your not allowed at my house no more.

(This is just all IC so i don't mean anything bad towards you or your charaacter but i have enjoyed the rp we have had but i am just doing what my character would act like towards somebody hurting her so you can decide what to do from here and one more thing is this main or private if it is main i die this time i will go to the spirit realm.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillypilly
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Lillypilly   Sun Feb 02 2014, 02:42

Rose you got me all upset and crying! I thought we were close friends and that I was making you happy. I'm sorry sometimes I'm sneaky and asked around others about what you were into and they said vore. I wanted to please you so we could get closer but I'm not really used to doing vore things so I tried what came naturally but I don't know how to do the vore without having the person in my stomach and getting digested! Also I thought you said you would be resurrected after 12 hours so I guessed it would be okay. After you kicked me out yesterday I was so upset, but Beatrice was there for me she was able to help me through the pain even after I confessed my heart to Seph she helped me with that too.

I'm really sorry Rose please forgive me I wont do that kind of stuff again promise! I just want to make friends and have nice times with them its all I want truly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja
Goddess
Goddess

Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Lillypilly   Sun Feb 02 2014, 03:05

Close friends i barely know you Lilly and come to my home and do things to me by force so it is goingto take alot for you to make this up to me i will let you come around but you got to know someone before you jump in and devour them or try anything til you earn their trust. yes i do like vore and being digested but since these goddess have shown up my mom spell has been negated so now if i die i am dead til these goddesses revive me so i could be dead for weeks or months maybe a few days not sure. How long i would stay dead for but i give you a second chance but if you kill me again i will come after you and end your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Lillypilly   

Back to top Go down

Letter to Lillypilly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1