SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillypilly
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA   Thu Feb 06 2014, 15:32

This is the desperate letter written by Liisy just before the attack from Goddess Diana the other day, it was found within a kilometre of the battle scene buy a villager and passed to a messenger who passes it to Hecate who passed it to me, going by the hurried handwriting it may have been even written 1 hour before the fight. Here is the transcript word for word please read it's important! It has brought me great distress, especially the part about my unfaithful boyfriend and the possible attempt on my life from Lunara..

"Last letter from Liisy before her disappearance"

"I'm worried my time is coming to a close. The Goddess Diana has come to this land and she is bringing great destruction and devastation to all. She is a fearful opponent who will stop at nothing to destroy my beloved Tinies and fellow Giantesses. This thing is breaking my heart - and as leader of the Light Guild I must make a stand against her!

I plan to take her down using a single powerful beam comprised of my entire energy stocks from having all the lands because this is the essence of my power. I will fire everything I have at diana because it is my responsibility as guild leader and protector of Tinies.

But there is something terrible that I have learned about just today, although it is too late to stop it I can at least document it here before I leave for the battle. I have learned of a conspiracy between Evra and Diana..  Diana has been consulting with Evra to set her up to infiltrate the Light Guild leadership if I am taken down today! This terrible thing has already been put in motion and I had already been deceived into delegating the position to Evra hereby falling right into Diana's trap and dooming us all!!

It is too late to put of this fight, and I am unable to contact anyone in time, which is why I am writing this desperate letter in the worst case scenario that I am defeated by Diana and that the truth about Evra will be exposed. The leadership must not go to her or Diana will be able to finish her plan! If anyone is reading this then I have lost the battle and it is imperative that a different leader be found. The better candidate would be Lillypilly, because she has always stood up for protection of Tinies and upholding the values of love between the species.

Secondly I need to talk about Ingrid, she has been falsly accused of many things and is not what she seems. There is an important message from her to Sephkiscoth, and this is concerning his relations with other women and how he has been unfaithful to his poor girlfriend who is Lillypilly. I feel so sad that she has to hear about this in this way.. I am sorry.

Finally and this is the most important part - I fear that Diana is working with Lunara, and that if the plan with Evra backfires that Lunara will target Lillypilly with death or even try to enslave her. I repeat if these things happen it is clear evidence that Lunara is working with Diana and that the conspiracy has deepened to a sickening level!

Yours sincerely,

Liisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabithia
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA   Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:20

I, myself, even though im a nice person,don't believe this letter was written by Liisy. Liisy herself, or Diana, one of them i can't remember, told me herself i was to be the new leader.

I have nothing against you but this is what happened in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabithia
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA   Thu Feb 06 2014, 18:34

Therefore, i request to see the real letter itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenan
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA   Thu Feb 06 2014, 21:50

um lilly this letter looks not right does this letter have something to do with the light guild leader election. Cmon Lilly I'm voting for you you don't need to make up some stories or forge a fake letter have some pride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA   

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT LETTER ABOUT LIISY, DIANA, SEPH, INGRID, LUNARA AND EVRA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1