SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

The Legal System... Banning Proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Wed Mar 19 2014, 23:33

Here on this thread I want nothing but policy and forum talk within this thread. In order for us to rebuild this forum we need to fix our foundation. Looking at the rules Miyako made are ok to begin with but it seems there are more things that needs to be done

The tear systems miyako left here is more for an event planner idea, so I ask to simply move it to that area if there are no objections.

I want to talk about the issue of banning Right now it seems to me that any admin can ban to their own discretion and I want to make sure that if its true it gets changed and if not it is communicated to the "mortals" as you like to say lol.

I want to propose a requirement to banning: You need at least two admins consent not including the person who wants to initiate the ban in order for the ban to happen for a player. I also want an quick email on who your banning and for how long just so I can have a record for it.

Ill allow 2 days for all admins to read and express their thoughts on this. If no one responds Ill take it as head to make it so and communicate the info to the mortals. If you need more time to think then send me a pm and I can extend the timing. THe goal for this is to have an establish rule to the players if any rotten eggs come into the fray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giantess Jasmine
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Wed Mar 19 2014, 23:36

I very much approve of this idea on all counts! This will help ensure some fairness in bans. It will be good to keep records with reasons too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akriu
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Wed Mar 19 2014, 23:48

I approve of this as well. Too much banning going around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellen
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Wed Mar 19 2014, 23:58

I agree and I approve it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Thu Mar 20 2014, 02:40

I approve but with a question:
What if someone doing damage to forum while we can't gather more than 2 admin at the same time? Are we gonna sit and watch them continue doing damage or....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Thu Mar 20 2014, 04:18

If the situation is where the user is spamming and making threats that jeopardizes the forum, disrespects us and or other players then Ill allow the admins to ban but only for situations like that. Its a judgement call. I still want the name of the person banned and the reason in my PM.

I don't care about players saying I hate you or I don't like you to "boobeep you" and "Crap". To me those are just words and you can just lock situations like that out so people wont see. So I don't want people getting ban just cause of harsh words. Lock the thread and make it disappear in that case.

So I ask to make sure its a good reason. For legitimate bans the process will be what I propose from 1 day to permanent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Thu Mar 20 2014, 05:25

Okay Beatrice as your choice, the following things might happen
1.you lock the post, hurt the post creator cuz he just need a nice chat but not being harsh or aggressive
2.you delete that particular reply, the one being harsh will go for it again. With a word adding *They just delete my post*. Or they will just get onto the chatbox and spreading *they are bad. They delete my post!*
3.you left it open, then it might, or according to our situation will be becomes the sparkle on a bomb and boom, someone get hurt again.

You can ask me for specific example for each , but all of this do happens.
Hope you ready to deal with those situations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Thu Mar 20 2014, 06:07

Beatrice Ushiromiya wrote:
If the situation is where the user is spamming and making threats that jeopardizes the forum, disrespects us and or other players then Ill allow the admins to ban but only for situations like that. Its a judgement call. I still want the name of the person banned and the reason in my PM.

I don't care about players saying I hate you or I don't like you to "boobeep you" and "Crap". To me those are just words and you can just lock situations like that out so people wont see. So I don't want people getting ban just cause of harsh words. Lock the thread and make it disappear in that case.

So I ask to make sure its a good reason. For legitimate bans the process will be what I propose from 1 day to permanent.

Oh and, speaking of your first paragraph, the disrespect judgement is kinda different to everyone, like saying *Crap* may seems not disrespectful to one admin, but yes to another.
I propose that we need a standard ban reference, like which kind of thread they posted should be taken into ban consideration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   Thu Mar 20 2014, 23:53

Thats why its a judgmental call. If a person expresses his/her opinion then then Im gonna leave it be as long as it doesnt have threats or disrespectful gestures. End of Story. People should have the right to say what they believe, but if its nothing but slurs and disrespect then that person will get locked out automatically and consider for ban if that person does it on a consistent basis.

With that I dont want people trying to dissect what I want to be a simple rule. 2 people needed including the initiator to make a ban case. If you dont like it PM me and I will answer asap. I connected my email to my phone so even if I cant answer Ill know of the email and will respond eventually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legal System... Banning Proposal   

Back to top Go down

The Legal System... Banning Proposal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1