SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Pisces

PostSubject: Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea   Sun Mar 23 2014, 09:24

Dear Admins
Due to the different demand for players on RPG and Freeplay, as well as the conflict between the two types, I will give out an idea which is the distinction/Separation between Freeplay and RPG.
Under our website - SRP forum, we will have two main sub forum with banner : 1. Freeplay SRP forum.  2. RPG SRP forum with the content related to each moved into this big banner. It will make it clear for the forum structure and also give players idea about which part is belongs to which kind of style.
Under Freeplay forum Beatrice will lead other admins that prefers the freeplay one to manage the forum, for RPG one i will take the lead and build it up completely.
For freeplay we will do the freeplay style where everyone has their own story and skills and anything
For RPG we will open up quest, skill learning, jobs, stats and the tournament
Players will have freedom of choice to join either freeplay , or RPG or both, there is going to have a list in the profile that state out the players preference.
This is not a separation , but a way to avoid conflict between the RPG player and Freeplay player. 
This prevent the fail of the forum if either of the system failed, and will bring up another system if one gone successful since everyone can play both or either. It avoids any particular player get forced to a particular system, and everyone can get what their want.
Feel free to add your idea here, or questions before the final decision.

Diana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea   Mon Mar 24 2014, 23:27

I have no quarrel when it comes towards a RPG based segment of the forum. The only trouble I have is how to manage it. I understand you have a dream to accomplish, but it can easily go to the wayside managing everything. As far as being a Goddess withing the RPG. I still want that term to be non-existant as far as the forum goes...you can tweak your character to be strong or whatever as far as IC goes, but if we start second guessing ourselves now or trying to mend a plan under certain conditions will just make us walk in circles. So you can keep your project, you can even be called a "goddess" Ingame since we cant possibly stop that due to free will. But in here and officially...your a giantess just like the rest.

Now to make a whole new forum for the segment will be asking too much in my opinion. I say to play supply and demand for that occasion...If we get so many players that your segment is literally bursting with info here and there we can see into it. For now, just keep your sections till we see the results.

anything else you want to ask feel free to find me in skype.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea   Mon Mar 24 2014, 23:45

Goddess term will not exist. Instead it will be put with a different form inside my RPG system,
And for demand and supply, yeah that's true but without it being complete we can't actually tell how it works.
But if it fails let's say the worst, it doesn't affect the Freeplay parts. It will disappear like never been here before.
So worth a try, we don't lose anything.
I request Beatrice to give me the full command on RPG part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea   

Back to top Go down

Separation/Distinction between Freeplay and RPG idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1