SizeRolePlay

Role Playing forum of different sizes from tiny to giantess sizes. supports all sizes in-between. Create your own story.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Event Clock
Latest topics
» The Return of the Infinite Growing Goddess
Today at 04:18 by Kali

» We should revive this place.
Sat Dec 09 2017, 13:46 by Crumb

» Miyako's school
Tue Dec 05 2017, 18:47 by caixiandao

» Aion 5.3 NA DOWNLOAD
Wed Nov 15 2017, 18:05 by Crumb

» Issue with server
Tue Oct 31 2017, 23:35 by Miyako

» Client download (direct download from mega)
Sat Oct 28 2017, 22:06 by Koyote

» Koyote the Tiny Kitsune
Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:48 by Koyote

» Camera Bug
Sat Oct 28 2017, 18:02 by Crumb

» Greetings!
Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:00 by Crumb

Top posting users this week
Kali

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
VOTE FOR US!!
private server

aion online private servers
aion online private servers

Aion Online servers

Share | 

Goddess Tears? What to do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : ENGLISH
Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Thu May 15 2014, 02:05

Its been a while since the goddess system was removed, but I dont want to remove the tears (for those who have them) simply because you all did have to search far and wide to find them.

So Im gonna let the people suggest to me what we should do with such items? Relay to me your ideas and I can come up with something. Final decision is mine  Twisted Evil 

queen queen queen the queen has spoken lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenalla
Tiny Female
Tiny Female

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Thu May 15 2014, 09:10

we should keep them for momentos and for our hard work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogan
Tiny Male
Tiny Male

MAIN LANGUAGE: : English
Zodiac : Libra

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Thu May 15 2014, 14:37

Not sure if this would be a good idea or not, but how about making the tears a "Rule Atreia for a Day" ticket? Essentially, a person cashing in a ticket would get a day where anything they say goes, from the size of people logging into the server, to where they have to go when they log in, how their character has to play...everything. Kinda like a RP sandbox, where they can fulfill whatever wishes they desire. I don't quite remember exactly how many of them are out there (but do remember that Hellen has most of them lol), but this might be a good way to eventually work the number of tears out there back down to zero, while also giving the players who took the time to gather them a worthwhile reward.

As always, just my thoughts!

-Rogan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexia
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Thu May 15 2014, 16:15

A little idea comes to my mind when talking about some utilities about the goddesses tears. They will be winned when participing in some events we can manage (nevermind if you lose or not) and place them with the purpose of restore some of your character's features such as a curse or another high issue that changed the character completely into the IC story.

Much beyond all our fetish-related likes (which I think everyone should respect without invading the "comfort-zone" of the other), if you want to restore a feature for your char and you don't find the way, you can just use a goddess tear to do it. As you won it by an event or by taking a hard time finding it, I guess you deserve it. With this I don't mean to just "ruin" the fun of the other by just removing that feature so easy, but I know that sometimes this feature (a curse, for example) may not be good for the one that has it.

I meant this item to be a "cleaner", resetting paramethers of your char such as power or some abilities that were lost in the IC story. This WON'T meant to be used into a battle, but AFTER it if you lost something. Players will have a chance of restore their chars if they want it. This will make them not to depend a lot on the caster's will. Unless you enjoy it Wink

I'm not sure if this will be a good idea... as you have the option of talk with the caster and try to make the caster to remove it or just stop the RP if you don't feel okay. Maybe as curative stuff... or maybe as Rogan says: an event of "Rule the world for a day". I find this quite well actually. It's a good reward for collecting tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Lollipop
Goddess
Goddess

MAIN LANGUAGE: : Russian
Zodiac : Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Thu May 15 2014, 19:27

That's why i want make server not only for RP Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamecross.ru/
Beatrice Ushiromiya
Giantess
Giantess

Zodiac : Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Fri May 30 2014, 01:09

Ok. I took some time to think about this

I dont think we should use tears to "rule the world" on the account some people managed to have like dozens of them. But the idea of having them as a restorer is ok just in case you lost a status or as such. We can do that if no one has any objections? Basically it will be a get out of jail free card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexia
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    Sat May 31 2014, 08:06

It's okay for me Beatrice. I think it was the wise choice. We all now how that thing of "rule" affected us in the past. So I think it can be a good idea.

Nevertheless I think I find suitable to ake some points in this:

-I would suggest do not to use the restorer inmediately after the RP that changed your state and/or features. This would give us a great plot into the story and I think people will be comfier if they know they can restore themselves if uncomfy with the change and therefore, they will try to RP with this change better. (of course all the RPers participating must be okay with the changes to apply changes into their characters,If not, the effect mustn't be applied only for the will of a single person)

-We would make some change to gain a second tear for the little ones in an event/search for example by rolling a dice ingame and hitting 85 or more in the game. For this, an administrator must be there as a witness to verify the rolling. Be honest: tinies are easy to bully and therefore, most of the changes may go to them.

Tell me you all about what do you think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Tears? What to do?    

Back to top Go down

Goddess Tears? What to do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1